Charles Aris Inc. is excited to announce the launch of its newest venture: Charles Aris Transaction Services LLC.
Charles Aris Executive Search
For more than five decades, Charles Aris Executive Search has specialized in finding and placing exceptional talent for hundreds of organizations, from startups to leading Fortune 500 companies. As an associate recruiter, you will:
• Partner with client organizations to understand the needs of your search project
• Work closely with our internal research team to complete a thorough analysis of the client, project requirements, networks, etc.
• Provide clients with professional market consultation alongside practice leader
• Develop and deliver a compelling presentation on each position for potential candidates
• Source and qualify prospective candidates via phone or video call
• Perform reference and background checks and conduct applicable candidate testing
• Collaborate with designated recruiting practice leaders to prepare selected candidates and coordinate interviews with clients
• Manage the day-to-day recruiting process, ensuring a positive candidate experience
• Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
• Provide prompt candidate follow-up and support throughout the process
• Drive closing process, including offer and negotiations
The ideal candidate will have:
• College degree (B.A. / B.S. preferred)
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• 2+ years of experience in a client-facing, sales or recruiting role
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
• Competitive nature
• Preference for goal-oriented work environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• A competitive base salary and robust project-based bonuses
• 401(k) with company match
• Hybrid work model, with potential for half-Fridays based on personal performance
• Health and life insurance: 100% company paid for employees
• Voluntary dental and disability insurance
• Flexible spending account
• Employee referral program and Amazon gift cards
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Quarterly company sponsored events and social gatherings
Charles Aris Executive Search is an international executive search firm celebrating more than 50 years of delivering qualified, available and interested candidates to client organizations around the world. Our dedicated team of recruiting professionals deploys the firm’s proprietary 14-Step Priority Search Process to produce superior results and consistent revenue growth.
Equal Opportunity Statement: Charles Aris is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
Submit Your Résumé
There’s no doubt that speaking a second language gives you a competitive edge in the workplace.