Title: Associate Recruiter
Company: Charles Aris Inc.
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
THE ORGANIZATION: Charles Aris Inc. is an international executive search firm celebrating its 50th year of delivering qualified, available and interested candidates to client organizations around the world. Its dedicated team of recruiting professionals deploys the firm’s proprietary 14-Step Priority Search Process to produce superior results and consistent revenue growth.
THE LOCATION: 299 North Greene Street in downtown Greensboro, North Carolina
- In search of a challenging opportunity with a solid company that is a proven frontrunner in its industry?
- A resourceful and results-oriented people person? Looking for a career that offers strong earnings potential, superior training and support, as well as future growth possibilities?
- For five decades, Charles Aris Inc. has specialized in locating exceptional talent for hundreds of organizations, many of which can be found on the Fortune 500 list.
- We’re searching for bright and dedicated professionals with superior communication and sales skills to recruit the best talent for our corporate clients.
- Charles Aris Inc. provides a pay-for-performance compensation plan that includes a base salary and robust commission structure. Our first-year associate recruiters average between $45,000 and $50,000 in annual earnings; our top performers earn more than $70,000 per year.
- Health and life insurance: 100% company paid for employees
- Voluntary dental and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Incentive opportunities including commission expansion opportunities, cash contests and additional paid time off
- Extensive training and support from our own team members, who are consistently recognized nationally
- Established career path offers strong professional and financial growth opportunities
- Quarterly company-sponsored events to relax and have fun with fellow team members and family
Associates are key members of the Charles Aris team. Their primary responsibility is to deliver qualified, available and interested candidates to our clients in a designated timeframe. This process involves the following competencies:
RESEARCH: Work with a project team to complete a thorough analysis of the client, project requirements, competitors, networks, associations and other targeted companies. Use resources to identify an actionable list of contacts for each search; maintain and build a candidate network system; and conduct industry / company research.
RECRUITING AND QUALIFYING CANDIDATES: Develop and deliver a compelling presentation for each position to present to potential candidates. Strategically identify candidates with the knowledge and skills required for the position. Identify the best matches to the corporate culture and target compensation range. Perform reference and background checks and conduct applicable candidate testing. Collaborate with designated recruiting practice leaders to prepare selected candidates and coordinate interviews with clients. Provide prompt candidate follow-up and support throughout the process.
GOAL SETTING: Participate in goal and objective setting to meet client objectives.
- College degree (B.A. / B.S. preferred).
- 2+ years of experience in a customer contact role (sales, staffing or recruiting experience preferred)
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems independently
- Goal orientation
Submit Your Résumé
To apply for this role, call Charles Aris Inc. Learning & Development Leader Brent Anthony at 336-378-1818 x9126 or email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.