Company: Charles Aris Inc.
Location: Greensboro, NC
THE ORGANIZATION: Charles Aris Inc. is an international executive search firm celebrating its 50th year of delivering qualified, available and interested candidates to client organizations around the world. Its dedicated team of recruiting professionals deploys the firm’s proprietary 14-Step Priority Search Process to produce superior results and consistent revenue growth.
THE LOCATION: 299 North Greene Street in downtown Greensboro, North Carolina
THE ROLE: Charles Aris is seeking a resourceful professional with outstanding business research skills to join its Knowledge Management research and analytics team on a full-time basis.
REPORTS TO: Brian Styers, Vice President – Knowledge Management & Communications
INTERFACES WITH: The successful candidate will interact with all Charles Aris team members including executives, practice leaders, associate recruiters and operational colleagues.
- Expert business research: Charles Aris researchers identify, analyze, package and deliver relevant search information and insights to the firm’s professional recruiters and clients.
- Strategic data and context: Charles Aris researchers generate accurate, relevant and timely business development data for Charles Aris practice leaders as well as sourcing data for Charles Aris associate recruiters and even Charles Aris client organizations.
- Continual communication and collaboration: Charles Aris researchers keep colleagues apprised of their activity and productivity, both soliciting and providing expertise.
- Continuous improvement: Charles Aris researchers take leadership roles in proposing solutions and introducing changes which increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the firm’s operations, better meeting internal and external needs in the process.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in library science or a related field is a plus
- Direct experience and expertise in professional research is preferred, with business research given especially strong consideration
- Digital literacy is required; mastery of Excel and / or Tableau is ideal
- Strong working knowledge of multimedia research tools and resources is preferred
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills are essential
- Polished written and oral communication skills are a must
- Education, experience and expertise determine salary
- Paid holidays and accrued time off are included
- Charles Aris provides 100 percent coverage of employee health insurance
Submit Your Résumé
To apply for this role, call Charles Aris Inc. Vice President — Knowledge Management & Communications Brian Styers at 336-378-1818 x9103 or email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.