Salesforce & Zoom Lead
Brent Anthony serves as the Salesforce & Zoom Lead.
Prior to joining Charles Aris, Brent was a senior account executive with Life Systems International, a global medical device company. Brent is also recognized by the American College of Sports Medicine as a Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist, and has worked as a clinician for cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation.
Brent earned his bachelor’s degree in exercise and sports science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his master’s degree in exercise science from Appalachian State University.
Brent enjoys time with his family, involvement in his church, and both listening to and playing music. An avid fan of UNC athletics, Brent is a former trumpet player in the university’s marching band, the Marching Tar Heels, and has formerly served as the band’s announcer at home football games.
- Becker, Anthony and Parnell transition into new roles at Charles Aris Executive Search
- Charles Aris Q&A: How to make the most of your next career fair
- The imperative of cultural fit
- Protect your digital presence
- How should I select the right recruiter for my career?
- I was just contacted by a recruiter. Why should I listen?
Charles Aris Private Equity Portfolio NewsletterSubscribe Now
“I wanted to take the time to thank you for your dedication and attention to detail that you provided during my quick hiring process from phone reference all the way to my first day on the job. I have raved here at the office about what a great partner you were.”
- Manager of Shop Operations, International Specialty Retailer