Marketing & PR Associate
Brianna Durante is a part-time marketing and PR associate at Charles Aris Executive Search.
She graduated from Western Connecticut State University in May of 2020, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in communication. During her time at WCSU, she interned in public relations and event planning at CityCenter Danbury while holding multiple leadership roles in on-campus organizations. Brianna also worked as a senior student ambassador where she gave tours and managed a team of student associates in the admissions office.
Brianna recently volunteered as a social media manager for Operation Xcel, which is a nonprofit offering afterschool programs for students in kindergarten through eighth grade in and around Greensboro, North Carolina. She also enjoys traveling, yoga and blog writing.
- Greensboro community comes together for second Bust the Bus event
- Obi welcomed back to Charles Aris Executive Search as associate recruiter
- Robertson joins Charles Aris Executive Search as associate recruiter
- Glynn welcomed to Charles Aris Executive Search as associate recruiter
- Becker, Anthony and Parnell transition into new roles at Charles Aris Executive Search
- Charles Aris Executive Search welcomes Sattler as associate recruiter
- Skills you gain from a typical college job without realizing
- The benefits of post-graduate internships
"I'm very pleased with where we landed on this important role for our Chemical division. I've enjoyed working with Charles Aris. It takes great teamwork to get great results!"
— Hiring authority at a leading Fortune 500 company in the manufacturing sector