David Portney is a Knowledge Management team member who guides marketing initiatives at Charles Aris Executive Search.
Prior to joining Charles Aris, Dave spent more than a decade in the sports industry in the field of marketing and communications. He traveled to Beijing to serve as a water polo reporter for the 2008 Summer Olympics before working two years in minor league baseball for the Tri-City ValleyCats and Memphis Redbirds. The Ithaca College alumnus also spent time with the New York Giants in addition to a decade at the nonprofit American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) in Lexington, Kentucky.
When he’s not working, Dave never misses an opportunity to join a pick-up game or cheer on his Boston Red Sox. He also spends time volunteering with different organizations in student mentorship and refugee resettlement.
- Bischoff earns promotion to vice president at Charles Aris Executive Search
- Kotelnicki earns promotions to associate practice leader at Charles Aris Executive Search
- Matching top FP&A talent with organizational needs
- Recruiting in the United States in 2021
- Does your company have the talent for Industry 4.0?
- The importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
"I'm very pleased with where we landed on this important role for our Chemical division. I've enjoyed working with Charles Aris. It takes great teamwork to get great results!"
— Hiring authority at a leading Fortune 500 company in the manufacturing sector