Vice President – Fulfillment
Sarah Becker leads (she/her/hers) Charles Aris Executive Search’s fulfillment processes while providing increased effectiveness and efficiency for all the firm’s team members. Additionally, this role has a special focus on enhancing the associate experience and accelerating career growth.
Sarah was previously an Engineering, Operations & Supply Chain and Sales & Marketing vice president with a focus on recruiting executives for client organizations in the Private Equity and Consumer spaces.
Sarah is an experienced business leader with a Six Sigma Green Belt certification that she has used to increase efficiency and improve profitability across multiple functional areas. She has a diverse background in customer service, business development, project management, finance and sales.
Prior to joining Charles Aris Executive Search, Sarah served as a vice president in a private equity portfolio furniture company. After helping strategically maneuver the company through bankruptcy, she was retained by the private equity firm postpurchase and was selected by the newly appointed CEO to sit at the executive table. Sarah partnered with eight others on the senior management team, playing a key role in restructuring and rebuilding several iconic furniture brands.
Sarah and husband David relocated to Winston-Salem, North Carolina, in 2014 with their children, Felecia and Nate. As supportive parents who have been married since 1995, Sarah and David spend most of their spare time cheering on their son, who is an avid hockey player, and supporting their daughter, a recent UNCW graduate. Any remaining time is spent traveling with family and enjoying the many outdoor activities their new home state has to offer.
2022 Charles Aris Sales & Marketing Offer Report: Charles Aris coordinated a variety of accepted offers to leaders in the Sales & Marketing function. We’re confident you’ll find this report helpful as you hire sales and marketing talent for your organization. Download your copy now.
2022 Charles Aris Engineering, Operations & Supply Chain Offer Report: Charles Aris coordinated a variety of accepted offers to leaders in the Engineering, Operations & Supply Chain function. We’re confident you’ll find this report helpful as you hire engineering, operations & supply chain leaders for your organization. Download your copy now.
- Talking about compensation in 2022
- Becker, Anthony and Parnell transition into new roles at Charles Aris Executive Search
- How to keep your organization’s culture intact remotely
- In the Spotlight Q&A with Sue Rechner, WD Lab Grown Diamonds CEO
- Learn to align your sales and marketing teams
- How to welcome new team members into your organization
- You’ve secured a new role; now win over your team
- A lesson in career mathematics: Resilience ≈ Opportunity
- Charles Aris Inc. promotes Sarah Becker to vice president
- Three questions to ask when considering a private equity opportunity
- Spotlight: With expertise and grit, Sarah Becker makes it happen on behalf of others
- The Missing Generation: How to fill the talent void
Charles Aris newsletters
“It was an honor to be appointed to the role of President and Chief Customer Officer of Shoe Carnival by the Board of Directors and CEO in September. I joined the company in 2018 as the EVP, Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Marketing Officer, after collaborating with Sarah Becker and the team at Charles Aris. Our talent-rich organization is well positioned to capture strategic growth and expand beyond the billion-dollar revenue milestone in the years ahead. Thank you, Sarah and team, for helping us build world-class people capabilities.”
– President & Chief Customer Officer at Shoe Carnival