Sarah is an experienced business leader with a Six Sigma Green Belt certification that she has used to increase efficiency and improve profitability across multiple functional areas. She has a diverse background in customer service, business development, project management, finance and sales.
Prior to joining Charles Aris Inc., Sarah served as a vice president in a private equity portfolio furniture company. After helping strategically maneuver the company through bankruptcy, she was retained by the private equity firm postpurchase and was selected by the newly appointed CEO to sit at the executive table. Sarah partnered with eight others on the senior management team, playing a key role in restructuring and rebuilding several iconic furniture brands.
Sarah and husband David relocated to Winston-Salem, North Carolina, in 2014 with their children, Felecia and Nate. As supportive parents who have been married since 1995, Sarah and David spend most of their spare time cheering on their son, who is an avid hockey player, and supporting their daughter, a thriving junior at UNC-Wilmington. Any remaining time is spent traveling with family and enjoying the many outdoor activities their new home state has to offer.
2020 Charles Aris Sales & Marketing Offer Report: Over the past three years, Charles Aris coordinated more than 50 accepted offers to leaders in the Sales & Marketing function. This report represents the top 50 by total compensation. We’re confident you’ll find this report helpful as you hire sales and marketing talent for your organization. Download your copy now.
2020 Charles Aris Engineering & Operations Offer Report: Over the past two years, Charles Aris coordinated more than 50 accepted offers to leaders in the Engineering & Operations function. This report represents the top 50 by total compensation. We’re confident you’ll find this report helpful as you hire engineering and operations leaders for your organization. Download your copy now.
- How to keep your organization’s culture intact remotely
- In the Spotlight Q&A with Sue Rechner, WD Lab Grown Diamonds CEO
- Learn to align your sales and marketing teams
- How to welcome new team members into your organization
- You’ve secured a new role; now win over your team
- A lesson in career mathematics: Resilience ≈ Opportunity
- Charles Aris Inc. promotes Sarah Becker to vice president
- Three questions to ask when considering a private equity opportunity
- Spotlight: With expertise and grit, Sarah Becker makes it happen on behalf of others
- The Missing Generation: How to fill the talent void
Charles Aris newsletters
“It was an honor to be appointed to the role of President and Chief Customer Officer of Shoe Carnival by the Board of Directors and CEO in September. I joined the company in 2018 as the EVP, Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Marketing Officer, after collaborating with Sarah Becker and the team at Charles Aris. Our talent-rich organization is well positioned to capture strategic growth and expand beyond the billion-dollar revenue milestone in the years ahead. Thank you, Sarah and team, for helping us build world-class people capabilities.”
– President & Chief Customer Officer at Shoe Carnival