President & COO
Allen Oakley serves as president and chief operating officer of Charles Aris Executive Search. In these roles, he works directly with the recruiting and operations teams to manage firmwide efficiency and innovation.
He also serves on the board of directors for InterSearch Worldwide, a global alliance of executive search firms that selected Charles Aris as its United States representative in 2015.
Allen previously worked in commercial real estate development and brokerage throughout the southeastern United States. Upon joining Charles Aris, he managed the conception, purchase and construction of its LEED-certified headquarters building in downtown Greensboro, N.C.
Allen holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from the University of Georgia and earned his MBA degree from Wake Forest University.
He met his wife, Heather, while living in Atlanta, and together they share a love of the outdoors and traveling. Allen and Heather currently live in Greensboro with their two children, Walter and Eloise, and their dog Franklin, and all are avid fans of the Georgia Bulldogs!
- Celebrating ‘togetherness’ during the 2022 InterSearch conference in Frankfurt, Germany
- Behavioral characteristics of top executive recruiters (Part II)
- New Charles Aris headquarters: July 2015 update
- Behavioral characteristics of top executive recruiters (Part I)
- Downtown Greensboro is going vertical
- Allen Oakley promotes the Kirkwood 5K on WFMY ‘Good Morning Show’
- Building momentum at Charles Aris Inc.
"I highly recommend Allen [Oakley] and his firm with their professionalism and commitment to the company they represent and to the candidates they are working with."
- The vice president of employment services for a leading home health company, after accepting an offer from a Charles Aris client