Chief Operating Officer
As the company’s chief operating officer, Allen Oakley optimizes the infrastructure, scalability, function and effectiveness of Charles Aris Inc. and its team members. Allen leads the company’s internal real-estate development efforts and works directly on behalf of corporate clients while running a recruiting practice revolving around a Commercial, Residential & Industrial Real Estate.
Prior to joining the firm, Allen served as a commercial real-estate broker for The Shopping Center Group in Charlotte, where he focused on national tenant representation and land transactions for retail and multifamily developers.
Allen also previously worked in Atlanta for The Sembler Company, leading its site acquisition team while focusing on large retail and mixed-use development opportunities throughout the Southeastern United States. He helped forge relationships with multifamily development partners for Sembler’s mixed-use developments. Beforehand, Allen served as a director of real estate at Raving Brands, selecting sites for the company’s premier concepts throughout the Southeast and Midwest.
Allen holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from the University of Georgia and earned his MBA degree from Wake Forest University.
Allen met his wife, Heather, while living in Atlanta. They share a love of the outdoors and traveling to new destinations. Allen and Heather have two children, Walter and Eloise, and all are avid fans of the Georgia Bulldogs.
- Behavioral characteristics of top executive recruiters (Part II)
- New Charles Aris headquarters: July 2015 update
- Behavioral characteristics of top executive recruiters (Part I)
- Downtown Greensboro is going vertical
- Allen Oakley promotes the Kirkwood 5K on WFMY ‘Good Morning Show’
- Building momentum at Charles Aris Inc.
Charles Aris newsletters
"I highly recommend Allen [Oakley] and his firm with their professionalism and commitment to the company they represent and to the candidates they are working with."
- The vice president of employment services for a leading home health company, after accepting an offer from a Charles Aris client