Senior Vice President
Greg solves his clients’ needs in Corporate Management; Executive and Technical Sales, Marketing and Business Development; Chemical, Mechanical and Process Engineering; as well as Production and Manufacturing. He joined Charles Aris with 25 years of chemical and industrial experience including 15 years with The Sherwin-Williams Company in multiple roles revolving around sales, marketing and business development.
Greg’s success in serving his clients is built on his extensive knowledge in business management and sales development. Greg’s consulting background, in combination with the Charles Aris 14-Step Priority Search Process, enables him to thoroughly and accurately deliver A-level talent to his clients in a timely and efficient manner.
Greg earned his bachelor’s degree in business management from Georgia Southern University.
Greg enjoys the outdoors and sports-related activities. He and his soulmate, Charmaine, and their sons, Hayden and Bryce, enjoy weekends spent wakeboarding, slalom skiing and barefooting at their lake home.
- Industrial-strength Q&A with engineering recruiter Greg Harper
- In the war for talent, online profiles won’t get the job done
- Why great engineers are hard to find and even harder to land (Part 1 of 2)
- Why great engineers are hard to find and even harder to land (Part 2 of 2)
Charles Aris Industrial Newsletter
Phone(336) 378-1818 x9123
"I'm very pleased with where we landed on this important role for our Chemical division. I've enjoyed working with Charles Aris. It takes great teamwork to get great results!"
- The hiring manager of a leading Fortune 500 manufacturing company, upon recent completion of a search project