Sydney Olszewski (she/her/hers) is a marketing manager at Charles Aris Executive Search, in our Washington, D.C. office.
Prior to joining the Charles Aris team in a full-time capacity, Sydney spent Spring 2018 as a Charles Aris marketing intern and Summer 2018 as a Charles Aris research intern.
Sydney earned her bachelor’s degree in communication studies, with a minor in entrepreneurship, at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and is now earning her master’s degree in integrated marketing communications at Georgetown University.
Sydney lives in Washington, D.C. with her fiancé, Kris, and cat, Otto. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, cheering on the Syracuse Orange, and cooking a delicious meal.
- Meet new Charles Aris practice leader Mark Sapienza
- The mentor-mentee intern relationship
- When should you turn to an executive search firm to handle your hiring needs?
- Skills you gain from a typical college job without realizing
- How to answer interview questions like a pro
- Succession planning for the aging workforce
- Considering a professional transition amid the pandemic?
- Is your social media presence ready for hiring authorities?
- The rise of pricing professionals in the business world
- Create a future beyond your current internship role
- Making the most of your remote internship experience
- How to keep your organization’s culture intact remotely
- How to welcome new team members into your organization
- Q&A with Ryan Krumroy: Increase your odds during the hiring process
- Q&A with Greg Harper: Effectively onboard your new team members
- The Charles Aris Recruiting Internship: Developing our talent pipeline
- Make the most of social media in today’s business world (Part II of II)
- Social media in today’s business world (Part I of II)
- Connecticut’s pay equity law is live; here’s what you should know
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills with an internship in executive recruiting
- Develop marketing or research expertise in an internship at Charles Aris
- Charles Aris Q&A: How to make the most of your next career fair
- Charles Aris Inc. adds three associates in Kotelnicki, Conway and Kijak
- Ashlee Wagner earns promotion to practice leader at Charles Aris Inc.
- Charles Aris Inc. promotes Sarah Becker to vice president
- Derek Gracey earns promotion to associate practice leader
"I'm very pleased with where we landed on this important role for our Chemical division. I've enjoyed working with Charles Aris. It takes great teamwork to get great results!"
— Hiring authority at a leading Fortune 500 company in the manufacturing sector