Senior Marketing Associate
Sydney Olszewski is a Knowledge Management team member who dedicates much of her professional time to Charles Aris Inc.’s marketing and digital initiatives.
Prior to joining the Charles Aris team, Sydney spent Fall 2017 as a social media intern with the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce LaunchLab; Spring 2018 as a marketing intern with Charles Aris; and Summer 2018 as a research intern with the firm. She also serves as the social media coordinator for Melt Kitchen & Bar in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Sydney earned her bachelor’s degree in communication studies, with a minor in entrepreneurship, at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. During her time as a Spartan, Sydney served on the honor council board of her sorority, Sigma Sigma Sigma.
Sydney lives in Greensboro with her fiancé, Kris, and cat, Otto. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, cheering on the Syracuse Orange, and cooking a delicious meal.
- Making the most of your remote internship experience
- How to keep your organization’s culture intact remotely
- How to welcome new team members into your organization
- Q&A with Ryan Krumroy: Increase your odds during the hiring process
- Q&A with Greg Harper: Effectively onboard your new team members
- The Charles Aris Recruiting Internship: Developing our talent pipeline
- Make the most of social media in today’s business world (Part II of II)
- Social media in today’s business world (Part I of II)
- Connecticut’s pay equity law is live; here’s what you should know
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills with an internship in executive recruiting
- Develop marketing or research expertise in an internship at Charles Aris
- Charles Aris Q&A: How to make the most of your next career fair
"I'm very pleased with where we landed on this important role for our Chemical division. I've enjoyed working with Charles Aris. It takes great teamwork to get great results!"
— Hiring authority at a leading Fortune 500 company in the manufacturing sector