Prior to joining Charles Aris Inc., Steven spent 14 years in various business development and recruiting roles in the technology services industry. Today, he focuses on identifying Strategy & Corporate Development professionals for his high-tech clients. Steven leverages his deep recruiting expertise and the Charles Aris 14-Step Priority Search Process to ensure that world-class talent is introduced to industry-leading organizations.
Steven earned his bachelor’s degree in marketing from Transylvania University in Lexington, Kentucky.
Married since 1998, Steven and his wife, Julie, are raising two wonderful children. When he’s not spending time with his family, Steven enjoys running and golf.
Steven’s blog posts
- Congratulations on your job offer! Now what?
- How to recruit Bain, BCG and McKinsey management consultants
- Use the buddy system to create a great interview experience
- How much does it cost to use a retained search firm
Phone(336) 378-1818 x9114
“Charles Aris, Inc. won our ‘Rookie of the Year’ award as the most productive new search partner at the 2005 Search Partners meeting. They have helped me in global procurement, corporate strategy, division strategy, and customer insights."
- Director of Staffing, Fortune 100 Consumer Packaged Goods Company, Introducing Charles Aris, Inc. to the Director of Staffing in another of the company’s divisions.