Senior Associate Practice Leader
Derek Gracey is a senior associate practice leader with a functional focus on Human Capital. He specializes in placing A-level human resources and talent leaders with organizations throughout corporate America and private equity.
Prior to joining Charles Aris Executive Search, Derek trained as an opera singer and completed his graduate studies at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Derek is still an active musician in his free time and serves on the board of Vivace, Greensboro Symphony Young Professionals.
Derek lives in Greensboro, North Carolina with his wife, Jordan, and their dogs, Beesly and Bonnie. They enjoy traveling, spending time at Topsail Beach and watching “The Office” reruns more times than you could imagine.
- When should you turn to an executive search firm to handle your hiring needs?
- Employee retention: A recruiter’s perspective
- The private equity portfolio CHRO: A value creation driver
- Rise of the human capital function
- How to hire an HR executive during a pandemic
- Best practices for working with recruiters: Help us help you
- Derek Gracey earns promotion to associate practice leader
- Charles Aris team members complete fall career-fair circuit
Charles Aris newsletters
"I'm very pleased with where we landed on this important role for our Chemical division. I've enjoyed working with Charles Aris. It takes great teamwork to get great results!"
— Hiring authority at a leading Fortune 500 company in the manufacturing sector