Senior Practice Leader
Since joining Charles Aris Inc. in 2005, Jody has worked in an array of additional industries including Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing. She has also worked across multiple functional areas including Corporate Strategy, Sales & Marketing, General Management, Apparel Design and Customer Service. She has made dozens of placements at some of the world’s largest companies.
Prior to joining Charles Aris, Jody served as a project manager for Region II Planning & Development Council, an economic development agency.
Jody holds a bachelor’s degree in business / industry psychology and an MBA degree from Marshall University.
Jody loves spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to hear live music — especially by The Avett Brothers.
- “It’s just a phone interview. Why should I prepare?!”
- With so many choices, what kind of management consultant should I hire?
- Are Bain, BCG and McKinsey still producing general athletes?
- Five ways to demonstrate interest during an interview
- When is the ideal time for strategy consultants to interview?
- Manager, Director or VP: What level of consultant should I hire?
Phone(336) 378-1818 x9104
“Chad, it has been such a wonderful experience working with you & Jody. You guys are really professional, patient, responsive & considerate. We cannot ask for more. We certainly look forward to the 2nd & 3rd encounter with you.”
- Fortune 100 CPG Client, After placement of marketing executive in China.