Ashlee Wagner is a practice leader who leads our Financial Services practice across banking, insurance, wealth management, credit card, payments and fintech clients. Ashlee primarily focuses on Strategy & Corporate Development roles, recruiting current and former management consultants from Bain & Company, The Boston Consulting Group and McKinsey & Company, as well as other top-tier consulting firms.
Ashlee holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Prior to joining Charles Aris, Ashlee worked for State Farm Insurance with a focus on auto, home, life and health insurance as well as banking products.
View our 2018 Mid-Year Offer Report: During the first half of 2018, Charles Aris coordinated more than 45 offers to strategy consultants. This report includes a sampling of the offers and the subsequent results. Each offer includes five components: title, base salary, equity, annual bonus and sign-on. Also included is the type of entity extending the offer, as well as the consulting firm at which the candidate was employed.
Download our 2018 Strategy Compensation Study: 779 compensation data points gathered over the course of the past year. Also included is a subset of the corporate and private equity offers accepted by our strategy candidates during the year. Lastly, it highlights the performance competencies which should be expected by consultant level as well as the associated compensation at each level.
- Ashlee Wagner earns promotion to practice leader at Charles Aris Inc.
- Are Bain, BCG and McKinsey still producing general athletes?
- How an Amazon bank could change the face of financial services
- How heavily should you weigh industry when making a career change?
- Charles Aris team members complete fall career-fair circuit
- The four reasons A-players change jobs: People work for people
- Spotlight: With a strong work ethic and results to match, Ashlee Wagner is dialed in
- The four reasons A-players change jobs
- The second most popular question consultants ask Charles Aris
“I think Charles Aris has a niche in strategy – you have your pulse on what is going on. Very thorough process. If I saw something wonky in someone’s resume, I would ask you all and you would have a good answer. Ashlee was really on top of things. She did a good job of always keeping me informed. There was always work being done.”
- Vice President of Strategy at a private equity backed financial services company